Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Cambodian Address

Hello All,

So I have my new address if you ever feel like sending something for me or the girls!  The address is:

           Salesian Sisters of Don Bosco
           Attn:  Kaitlin Darnell
           #60 Street #317, Tuol Kork
           PO Box 468
           Phnom Penh, Cambodia

As for the past couple of days, they have been full of lots of people, places and many languages!  I did take my ride on the tuk tuk, several times, explored several of the markets in town and have a couple of words in Khmer down, nothing that would make any sense to you all yet, my number, my name is..., I did learn I love you, but that was yesterday so I have already forgotten, I'll let you know when I remember!  Sorry such a short one, promise to fill you in later in the week and WITH PICTURES, but today is a school day and I need to make sure I have my day figured out!

love and peace,

Kaitlin

1 comment:

  1. Kaitlin,
    I so admire your strength and pioneer spirit. I'm enjoying your Mom on monday evenings. What a woman she is. I'm including a prayer that we chose for our group - Have a wonderful day of discovery! - Susan Griffin

    Saint Theresa's Prayer



    May today there be peace within.
    May you trust God that you are exactly where you
    are meant to be.
    May you not forget the infinite
    possibilities that are born of faith.
    May you use those gifts that you have received,
    and pass on the love that has been given to you.
    May you be content knowing you are a child of God.
    Let this presence settle into your bones,
    and allow your soul the freedom to sing,
    dance, praise and love.
    It is there for each and every one of us.

    ReplyDelete